- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Hellesdon clinic is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Alexandra Fishdougall BVM BVS MRCVS
- Monika Szafalowicz BVSc MRCVS
- Amy Loombe RVN
- Ellie Longshaw RVN
- Becky Saunders RVN
- Emma Williams RVN
- Shannon Burdett – Student Veterinary Nurse
- Caroline Price – Patient Care Assistant
323 Drayton High Road
Telephone: 01603 411520
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Late clinics until 8pm run every other Wednesday. Please contact us for more details.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.